What is CCR&R?
Child Care Resource and Referral (CCR&R) meets a need that no one else does - providing the bridge between parents, providers, community leaders, and policymakers.
By offering a unique blend of direct services and planning expertise, CCR&Rs help families and communities ensure that their children arrive at kindergarten ready to succeed.
CCR&Rs take the guesswork out of finding and paying for child care.
- CCR&R agencies help more than 860,000 families find, evaluate or pay for child care each year.
CCR&Rs increase the supply of quality child care.
- CCR&R agencies train more than 580,000 child care providers a year.
CCR&Rs help create child care solutions for communities.
- 77.4% of CCR&Rs conduct community needs assessments.
- 58% administer child care subsidies for their state or county.
- 62% analyze and report on child care supply and demand.
CCR&Rs build brighter futures.